Wednesday 2 March 2011

NOT FORGOTTEN

Here is a collection of bad photographs of mostly forgettable artwork I have taken in different places I have been that I'd never looked at since, and probably won't again. I have no idea why I feel compelled at the time to have a record of them when I don't always note the source/artist. I thought they deserved a chance at life.

Berlin





Edinburgh





Nice





 Norway (Oslo/Bergen)

(This is Johan Christian Dahl, he is like the God of Norwegian painters judging by the sheer amount of work he produced. He must have been pretty dull at parties, but I enjoyed his Sky Studies.)







Munch


I don't have any from Belfast. Hmm. To finish: a short video of sunlight on the floor of Inverleith House, just so you know summer will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment